QC Analyst - London
Tenni at CK Science is currently recruiting for a QC Analyst to join a privately owned pharmaceutical company which manufactures and distributes pharmaceutical and healthcare products to the UK market. They offer a wide range of products and services which include specials, generic drugs, branded medicines, parallel trade and over the counter (OTC) medicines. With over 1000 employees and still growing they believe that investing in their people has been the key to their success. This role will be based at their site based in Middlesex on full time, permanent basis.
This role will operate on a rotating shift basis from 9am - 7pm on one of the following days:
- Monday - Friday
- Tuesday - Saturday
- Wednesday - Sunday
The successful candidate will be responsible for routinely testing raw materials, finished products, stability samples and investigational samples using analytical techniques.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Assist in the development and validation of release and stability indicating methods.
- Test and report results to GMP standards as per company SOP’s.
- Calibrate and maintain equipment in the laboratories.
- Write reports, SOPs and other documentation when required.
- Maintain laboratories to GMP standards.
- Carry out any other duties as required.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A Bachelors gegree in a scientific discipline or equivalent
- Knowledge of Quality Control and GMP
- Experience of working in an analytical QC environment
- Good working knowledge of HPLC, GC and dissolution testing
- The ability to use own initiative
- The ability to work in a fast pace environment
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to effectively deal to conflict
- High attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
If you are successful you will be joining a pharmaceutical company that has continuously grown in a systematic and consistent manner expanding its product line by acquiring licenses rapidly. Currently, they have more than 2000 licenses with several licenses in the pipeline enabling them to provide more options to their customer base which includes 50% of the market share of the estimated 6000 UK independent pharmacists.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Control Analyst position please contact Tenni Cole-Etti on 01438 842 974 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST33863 in all correspondence.