CK Group are recruiting for a QC Analyst to work within a Quality Control Laboratory for a leading pharmaceutical organisation that develop and manufacture veterinary products. The QC Analyst will be working on site in Dundee on a contract basis for6 months. This client is offering an excellent opportunity for career development to Chemists who are keen to gain experience in a globally recognised organisation.
QC Analyst Role:
The main purpose of your role as QC Analyst will be to:- Follow analytical methods and perform quality control analysis on pharmaceutical raw materials, intermediates and final products.
- Use a range of analytical instrumentation including HPLC and GC.
- Carry out analytical development and validation on new and existing methods.
- Adhere to cGMP principles.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in a Chemistry related subject or relevant industrial experience.
- Experience working in a Quality Control laboratory.
- Familiar with cGMP requirements.
- Knowledge and experience of health & safety in a working laboratory.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this QC Analyst position, please call the Science Contracts Team at CK Group on 0191 384 8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51677.