CK Group are currently recruiting for a a number of QC Analyst to join a patient focused pharmaceutical research company with Commercial, Discovery, Clinical and Manufacturing business units collated on a single site in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. Thereare 3 positions available x2 12 month contracts and x1 6 month contract .
QC Analyst Role: Your main responsibility will be to ensure that all materials are tested according to agreed specifications and procedures, in agreed time frames and inaccordance to GMP and company guidelines.
Other key responsibilities will include to:
- Qualify, maintain and calibrate all laboratory equipment according to procedures.
- Maintain all laboratory Quality Systems and Quality Management Systems.- Write SOPs associated with QC Support.
- Raise and support the investigation of deviations and associated CAPAs.
- Support the collection of data for reporting Quality Assurance Performance Indicators.
Your Background: You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Quality Control
- GMP experience
- experience using HPLC, Assays, dissolution and moisture testing
Apply: For more information or to apply for this QC Analyst position, please contact Jade Stirk on 0191 3848906 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50607
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.