QC Analyst in Dundee
Graeme Pallas at CK Science is recruiting for a QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation at their state of the art manufacturing site located in Dundee.
The main purpose of your role as Analytical Chemist will be to:
- Follow analytical methods carry out quality control analysis on pharmaceutical raw materials, intermediates and final products.
- Use a range of analytical instrumentation including HPLC and GC.
- Carry out analytical development and validation on new and existing methods.
- Adhere to cGMP principles.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in a chemistry related subject or relevant industrial experience.
- Experience working in a Quality Control laboratory.
- Familiar with cGMP requirements.
- Knowledge and experience of health & safety in a working laboratory.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a multi-national pharmaceutical company at their manufacturing site located in Dundee. The company can offer a great deal to those who wish to progress further in their careers including excellent industrial training. Initially, the successful applicant will be employed on a contract for 12 months.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Graeme Pallas at CK Science on +44 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH32009 in all correspondence.