QC Analyst - Northamptonshire
Emily Major at CK Science is recruiting for a QC Analyst to join a Chemical Manufacturer at their site based in Northamptonshire on a full time, permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role of QC Analyst will be to:
- Give analytical support for incoming raw materials through to the finished products.
- Use wet chemistry techniques such as GC, HPLC, GC-MS and others.
- Maintain, calibrate and validate all analytical equipment.
- Complete technical documentation and reports.
In order to be considered for the role of QC Analyst you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A degree in Chemistry or related subject (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated industrial experience in an Analytical role. As a QC Analyst this is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading Chemical Manufacturer, who in return offer a salary of between £18,000 and £20,500 depending on experience, coupled with excellent benefits.
For more information or to apply to the role, please contact Emily Major at CK Science on 01438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST32323 in all correspondence.