QC Analyst (Raw Materials)
CK Group are recruiting for a QC Analyst (Raw Materials) to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Swords, Dublin on a contract basis for 11 months and has an hourly rate from €20 dependent upon experience.
Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges. This role is based at a state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products.
This role is located in Swords, an historic satellite town of Dublin. Swords is located very close to Dublin airport and has excellent road and public transport links to Dublin City and surrounding areas.
The QC Raw Material Analyst role is a critically important activity to ensure efficient and effective compliant design, construction, qualification, and operation of the new strategic Drug Substance facility. This tremendous opportunity will be responsible for verifying the raw materials analytical methods and performing supplier qualification. This person will be key in the layout of the lab testing to ensure the process is streamlined and in line with lean methodologies. Key Responsibilities:
- Perform supportive activities for general lab readiness, laboratory equipment qualification and method transfers.
- Perform and carry out a variety of routine analytical techniques including but not limited to HPLC, HIC, CE, IEX, HP-SEC, UV, pH, Colour, Osmolality, Degree of Coloration and Appearance in compliance with GMP requirements.
- Receive and manage samples that come into the lab for stability, in-process and release testing.
- Solution preparation, cleaning, routine equipment maintenance and system set-up.
- Writing and update of SOPs.
- Participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits, incident investigations, etc. and implement and follow-up on corrective/preventative measures.
- Assist in training new QC Analysts on routine procedures and practices.
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with company SOPs, specifications and cGMP regulations.
To succeed in this role you will have knowledge and experience of Quality Control procedures within a lab. You will have a good knowledge of analytical testing techniques and excellent communication skills.
For more information or to apply for this QC Analyst position, please contact Natasha on 44 1438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 47998.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.