CK Group are recruiting for a QA Technician on behalf of a growing manufacturer of pharmaceutical products, to be based at their site in Middlesbrough on a permanent basis.
The Company: This global organisation have recently invested heavily in the facility, and are currently undergoing a period of growth to support with new expansion projects.
Location: The role is located in Middlesbrough, and is easily accessible by road from across the North East of England. There is ample free parking provided on site.
QA Technician Role: The main purpose of your role will be to provide effective and efficient Quality Assurance support to the organisation in line with current company strategies.
Your main responsibilities will include:· Managing work within area of responsibility in line with company polices and departmental goals and objectives.
- Review and approval of batch documentation and the release of intermediates and API's.
- Preparation, review and approval of SOP's.
- Generation of quality metrics from Quality Systems for site management review.
- Providing effective and efficient assistance to the Senior Quality Assurance Technician and Site Quality Manager.
- Working effectively with logistics, productionand QC to ensure suppliers, intermediates and products are approved in sufficient time.
Generation, documentation or Review of: o Deviations o Change controls o Suppliers o Qualification documents
Operation and maintenance of the trainingsystem.
- Operation of the documentation system.
- Providing induction and refresher training in quality procedures.
- Assisting with Self-inspections, quality investigations, complaints, APR/PQR.
Your Background: To be considered for the position, you should have the following skills and experience
- Experience of working in a highly regulated quality environment, ideally GMP
- Excellent levels of attention to detail
- Experience of working in a QA role in a Pharmaceutical organisation would be highly beneficial for this position, although candidates looking to make the move into QA from a QC background will also be considered.
- A science degree would be highly beneficial for this position, but not essential.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this QA Technician position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3706486 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50925.