QA Technician - Derbyshire
Naynesh Mistry is recruiting for a QA Technician to join a leading sterilisation company based in Derbyshire. This role is a permanent position and salary offered will reflect experience.
This role reports to the QA Manager and will be responsible for assisting with the implementation and operation of the Quality Management System. The QA Technician will provide QA review of all process history records and product release activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and coordinating CAPA activities.
- Carry out site assessments.
- Assist QA Manager with QMS administration activities.
Qualification, skills and experience:
- Degree in Science, Chemistry, Biology, or equivalent.
- Industry QA Laboratory experience is essential for this role.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, food or medical device industry or similarly regulation environment.
- Direct experience in sterility assurance or product sterilisation would be a bonus.
- Experience with ISO 9000/13485 and European GMPs is advantageous.
Salary will reflect experience. The company also offer a Pension Scheme.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44972 in all correspondence.