QA Technical Coordinator
Heather Deagle at CK Science is recruiting for a QA Technical Coordinator to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in County Durham on a long term contract basis.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Supporting QA technical staff in major project activities and leading minor projects covering Systems, Facility, Equipment and Instrumentation in support of a wide range of dosage forms
- To be Responsible for application of procedures in relation to QA technical activity (e.g./ validation)
- To Manage project completion and resource planning for a supporting team to ensure that allocated other project timescales are effectively and efficiently managed
- To Work with key stakeholders (eg Engineering, Production, Technical, QA groups) to achieve effective project completion
- To Continuously improve QA Technical operations by use of QbD, DfM and OE principles
- Overall QA Technical responsibility for the following project related activities: Quality Assurance standards, Analytical and Method transfer, Transition of completed projects into routine release, Validation Regulatory Submission support
- To ensure that the validation standards and policies applied are consistent with site and company requirements
- To liaise with Technology group leaders, site QA peer group and corporate groups to prioritise work and to ensure an efficient and effective service
- To ensure work is carried out in a compliant manner and also ensure compliance with GxP and Health and Safety legislation
- To maintain an awareness of Regulatory requirements, changes in requirements and incorporate as necessary within the team
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Candidates must have proven background in Quality Assurance, with knowledge of GMP (and regulatory) requirements
- Qualified to HNC, Degree in Chemistry or equivalent in a science subject
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Heather Deagle on 0191 3848905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet out selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH33661 in all correspondence.