QA Team Leader
CK Group are recruiting for a QA Team Leader to join a Dundee based biotechnology company on an initial contract basis for 6 months. Please note: This role will involve working permanent nightshifts for the duration of the contract between the hours of 00:00hrs - 08:00hrs.
QA Team Leader Role:
- Be responsible for a small team of QA Officers responsible for the approval of raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
- Release finished product batches.
- Review and approve quality records.
- Coordinate complaint investigations.
- CAPA implementation.
- Qualification in a Science or Engineering discipline.
- Experience working in a QA related function in a regulated industry (e.g. pharmaceuticals or medical diagnostics).
- Good communication skills as this role will involve responsibility for a team of QA staff.
- Knowledge of IVD's.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this QA Team Leader position, please contact Graeme Pallas on 0191 384 8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49382.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.