QA Team Leader - Leicestershire
Looking for a NEW CHALLENGE within the Pharma Quality Assurance sector? Do you have strong leadership skills? I have an amazing opportunity for a Quality Assurance Team Leader to work within the Pharmaceutical division of a global contract development and manufacturing organisation. This role will be based in Leicestershire on a permanent basis.
Job Summary: You will be responsible for leading a team of Quality Assurance staff ensure compliance with the principles of cGMP and the Pharma Services the Pharmaceutical Quality System. To also provide QA support and governance to products introduced to site.
This client is an established contract development and manufacturing organisation that provides an extensive range of integrated services to over 600 companies globally within the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors.
On offer is a competitive salary plus excellent benefits (pension, healthcare, flexible working, childcare vouchers, free parking, health promotions, death in service benefits and more). Please contact Naynesh Mistry for further details of the salary. NOTE: the deadline for CVs submissions is: 23rd Aug 2018.
Qualifications, skills and experiences:
- A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a chemistry or pharmaceutical discipline.
- Significant experience working within an established Quality System within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Significant experience in leading a team of quality professionals.
- Experience hosting/managing customer audits.
- Experience of solid oral dosage forms in development scale including clinical supply, and commercial scale manufacture.
- Experience of all quality system aspects including: deviations, CAPA, complaint handling, auditing, change management, analysis, KPIs' supplier qualification.
- MSc Degree or PHD (or equivalent)
- A qualified 'lead auditor'
- Experience of auditing drug substance manufacturers
- Experience of regulatory audits (FDA, MHRA, EMEA etc)· Experience of other pharmaceutical dosage forms
- Eligibility to train as a QP
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CH43119 in all correspondence.