CK Group is recruiting for a QA Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Carlow on a contract basis for 12 months and has a daily/hourly rate of up to €41.81.
The Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.The Location: The role is based at our client's site in Carlow, Ireland. Carlow is a fascinating town which pre dates written Irish history, has played a major part in Irish history and even served as the capital of the country in the 14th century. Carlow is located approximately 50 miles from Dublin and has good rail links as well as being close to the N9 & N80 roads.
The Role: This role will primarily be responsible for ensuring the process for the manufacture of drug product is in compliance with cGMP and the associated regulatory requirements and ensure that quality issues are identified, addressed and resolved before activities commences.
- Responsible for supporting deviation and atypical close out and initiating/following up on corrective and preventative actions.
- Provide detailed knowledge of quality systems in place and ensure that root cause is identified and corrective actions as appropriate are completed.
- Support the development and implementation of improved quality reporting measures.
- Aid the effective implementation of the Quality Management System, and facilitate the continuous improvement of same ensuring the Quality Management Systems are accurate and complete; review on a continuous basis.
- Initiate and maintain Quality related metrics, ensuring effective communication and follow up of same.
- Actively participate in Plant/Quality committees and works with other site functional groups.
Your Background:To succeed in this role you will have a strong background in an FDA/EU regulated pharmaceutical industry. You will have in depth knowledge of knowledge of global health authority regulations and quality and compliance requirements with the ability to effectively communicate these requirements. You will have excellent communication and collaboration skills and have worked in a similar role.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47179 in all correspondence.