CK Group is recruiting for a QA Specialist to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire on a contract basis for 6 months and has an hourly rate of £17.95.
The Company: Our client is a world leading research-based pharmaceutical company that combines both individual talent and technical resources to create a platform for the delivery of strong growth in a rapidly changing healthcare market. Their mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
The Location: This role is located in Stevenage which has excellent commuting links to London (30 minutes) and the North. A mixture of new and old, the town has an abundance of history and social activities, restaurants, bars, cinema complex and leisure park.
The Role: Quality Assurance Specialist (QA) will ensure that the The Biopharmaceuticals Testing Laboratory (BioCTL) complies with all QMS and relevant regulatory standards in relation to data generation and laboratory testing and approval.
- Maintain relevant GxP training compliance requirements
- Initiate and coordinate deviation and change control notifications in the SAP system
- Complete CAPAs and change control tasks as required.
- Participate in root cause analysis for deviations.
- Manage the archiving for all documentation both on and off-site
- Degree (or equivalent) in Biochemistry, Chemistry or related discipline or qualified by experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in Quality Audit (QA) activities relating to a Quality Control (QC) Laboratory, ideally in the Biopharm or related industry.
- Strong appreciation of current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) principles and methods.
- Experience of managing the CAPA process following audits and after planned changes and unplanned events.
- You will have strong investigative, problem solving and decision making skills, demonstrated within a QA role.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Kate a on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47696 in all correspondence.