CK Group are recruiting for a QA Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Carrigtwohill on a on a contract basis for 18 months.
Salary: Between €50,000 to €60,000 pa depending upon experience
QA Specialist Role:
- Performs a wide variety of activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements through support of Packaging and Engineering functions
- May conduct or serve as a lead/coordinator of investigations and corrective and preventive action (CAPA) recommendations related to packaged products
- Maintains programs and processes to ensure high quality products and compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Demonstrates proficiency in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Extensive experience within packaging QA, preferably within a pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge and experience of validation documentation
Company: Our client is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need.
Location: This QA Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Carrigtwohill, County Cork.
Apply: For more information, please contact Natasha on 44 1246457739 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49090.