CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Clonmel on a contract basis for 11 months.
Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
Location: This Quality Specialist role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Clonmel, County Tipperary.
Salary: From €22 per hour, depending upon experience.
Quality Specialist Role:
- Review and approve batch, cleaning and testing documentation.
- Ensure that all Laboratory Out of Specification (OOS) and process deviations.
- Provide support to deviation investigations and process performance monitoring.
- Provide detailed knowledge of quality systems in place.
- Ensure changes controls raised are documented, assessed and completed.
- Knowledge of Quality IT systems (e.g. SAP, Trackwise).
- Experience and knowledge of GMP Requirements.
- Previous experience working within the pharmaceutical or related industry.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Quality Specialist position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48679.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.