CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 12 months.
- 150 per day (PAYE) or £185 (Ltd)
QA Specialist Role:- Provides Quality Assurance support to an assigned area, including out of hours support.
- Servicing Global Medicines Development - Clinical Supply Quality Team.
- Job holder will have a proven record asa Quality Assurance Officer or equivalent.
- Typically a trainee Qualified Person (QP) with significant experience.
- Previous experience within a pharmaceutical company
- Ability to work on site full time in Macclesfield
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This QA Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
Apply: For more information, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50650.