QA Specialist - Montrose
Kate Edwards is recruiting for a QA Specialist to join an expanding pharmaceutical company located in Montrose, Northern Scotland on a contract initially for 12 months.
The main purpose of the role as a QA Specialist is to ensure site activities associated with manufacture are in compliance with the clients quality management system and GMP requirements.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Participate in continuous improvement processes for simplifying quality and manufacturing related processes while also driving improvements in quality effectiveness.
- Promote a quality mindset in all areas of the site and contribute to the general compliant running of the Quality function.
- Manage the batch release process.
- Manage customer complaints and ensure customer requirements are understood and documented.
- Participate in visits and audits / inspections.
- Participate in a compliant, lean and effective site audit process.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in chemistry or related field.
- Several years experience working in a Quality Assurance role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good understanding of GMP.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Kate Edwards at CK Science on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH39526 in all correspondence.