CK Group are recruiting for a QA Releaser to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Stockport on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement.
Location: This QA Releaser role will be based at our clients site in Stockport.
Salary: Hourly £18.43phr PAYE.
Shifts:6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm
QA Releaser Role:
- To undertake and successfully complete an in-house competency assessment programme for the release of manufactured products.
- Release of manufactured products according to defined procedures.
- Perform 'in-process' checks, report and report any errors according to defined procedures.
- Communicate with the warehouse team in regards to timings of released products to ensure efficient dispatch.
- Experience with Batch review• Ability to complete records accurately and with sufficient detail using Good Documentation Practice
- Good understanding of the compounding process (essential)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- Experience working in an asepticenvironment (desirable)
Apply: For more information or to apply for this QA Releaser position, please contact Hannah on 01246 457711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50450.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.