QA Project Lead
CK Group are recruiting for a QA Project Lead to join a long established manufacturer of OTC medicinal products and independent UK pharmaceutical company at their site in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The Company: Having been established almost 60 years ago, this company focuses on researching and development novel treatments.
Location: This role is located in Hertfordshire. It is easily commutable from the surrounding areas with excellent road links to the M25, M11 and A10.
QA Project Lead Role: Your responsibilities will be to:
- Lead technical QA projects to deliver operational improvements whilst enhancing compliance with GxP requirements.
- Provide validation support for projects where required i.e. preparation of protocols, execution and write up of reports.
- Manage projects and handover to operational staff, to ensure successful ongoing use of new processes/equipment as well as raising and managing change controls for assigned projects.
Your Background: As QA Project Lead you will require:
- A relevant BSc (or above) and significant quality experience in a Pharmaceutical or Medical Device environment.
- A good understanding of Pharmaceutical Quality requirements i.e.NCR/CAPA, Change control, Validation etc.
- Excellent project management skills and knowledge of microsoft project to be able to assist QA team members in projects
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this QA Project Lead position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49712 in all correspondence.