CK Group are recruiting for a QA Officer to join a long established manufacturer of OTC medicinal products and independent UK pharmaceutical company at their site in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The Company: Having been established almost60 years ago, this company focuses on researching and development novel treatments.
Location: This role is located in Hertfordshire. It is easily commutable from the surrounding areas with excellent road links to the M25, M11 and A10.
QA Officer Role: Your responsibilities will be to:
- Be responsible for the development, improvement, and maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Handle quality-related customer complaints in conjunction with otherdepartments as required.
- Perform internal audits across a variety of GxP areas and initiate and coordinate non-conformance reports and/or CAPAs.
- Act as the administrator of the eQMS.
Your Background: As QA Officer you will require:
- A relevant BSc (or above) and relevant quality experience in a Pharmaceutical or Medical Device environment.
- A clear understanding of GMP, or any other GxP area, regulatory and accreditation systems, and quality management.
- Competent in preparingpresentations, delivering training to a variety of internal audiences and have the ability to plan, organise and manage multiple small-scale projects.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this QA Officer position, please contact Mary Bolton 01246 457729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49711.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.