CK Group are recruiting for a 10 QA Officers to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
- 25-£30 per hour PAYE
QA Officer Role: This includes, but is notlimited to, the Quality System oversight and/or performance of the following activities:
- Product quality complaint, Temperature Excursions or S&L complaint management
- Deviation investigations, quality issue management and escalation
- Product release
- Change control & SOP management
- Stability Data entry and management & Supply Chain Assurance (SCA) system administration
- Bachelor degree in a science / technical field such as Pharmacy, Biology, or Chemistry
- Proven broad experience in either the pharmaceutical operations environment or pharmaceutical Quality Assurance role
- Strong knowledge of cGMPs, Quality Systems and the pharmaceutical supply chain environment. Also strong understanding of industrystandards such as Pharmacopeia, ISO standards, etc.
- Previous experience of product release role
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This QA Officer role will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
Apply: Formore information, please contact Lucy or Julie on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49067.