CK Group are recruiting for a QA Officer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hurley on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK.They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Location: This QA Officer role will be based at our clientssite in Hurley, Berkshire.
- 15.46 per hour Ltd.
QA Officer Role:
- Provide maintenance of quality systems primarily the creation of QP declarations and associated electronic system changes to support BREXIT preparations.
- Support change management activities relating to BREXIT and site compliance activities.
- Complete scheduled records and quality system tasks in a timely manner and in compliance with internal standards and EU GMP.
- Support inspection readiness for BOH inspections and external vendor audits in relation to BREXIT changes.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to resolve quality issues and ensure compliance to EU GMP standards.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) ina related scientific discipline with relevant experience (Preferably Biology/Chemistry/Pharmacy/Life Sciences).
- Basic experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing, distribution and control measures.
- Experience in Quality administered systems. Previous use of Trackwise® QMS beneficial.
- Experience in preparing or supporting QP declarations.
- Experience in raising and management of change controls.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this QA Officer position, please contactJulie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49047.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.