CK Science are currently recruiting for a QA Officer to join an independent generic pharmaceutical company. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis.
QA Officer Role:
- Ensure that all operations and documentations are carried out as per the SOP, MIA/WDA, SOP and as per GMP/GDP requirements.
- Coordinate batch testing and QP release of imported batches.
- Review of batch documents, EU COAs, data logger data, stability data and coordinating with QC/WH/FP site/logistic and QPs for batch release on time.
- Market complaint handling - coordinating and responding to the complaints.
- Initiation, review and coordinate to close out of Change controls, deviations, CAPA Generation.
- Preparation, review and timely closing of the Product Quality Reviews.
- Documents archival as per SOP on a retrievable manner.
- BSc in a relevant Scientific discipline.
- Knowledgeable with GMP/GDP would be beneficial.
- Previous QA experience - preferably up to 5 years.
If you are employed by this client you will be joining an independent generic pharmaceutical company based in London.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact Asad on 01246 457712 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 47550 in all correspondence.