Tenni Cole-Etti at CK Science is recruiting for a QA Officer to join a leading healthcare company that discovers, develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of innovative pharmaceutical products to improve human health. This position will be based at their site based in Buckinghamshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Perform Quality Assurance activities relating to bulk antigen and vaccine release.
- Support manufacturing operations on Quality and cGMP issues.
- Provide technical/scientific/GxP advice and guidance to manufacturing operations.
- Review technical and quality documents including: batch records, product specification and test methods, validation reports, deviations and failure investigations.
- Work to maintain and manage quality systems regarding cGMP for the site.
- Support or perform audits and inspections to assure compliance with regulations.
- Work with other parts of the manufacturing organisation, influence and bring QA expertise to cross functional projects
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A qualification in a relevant science discipline (or equivalent).
- Experience of cGMP and working within a Quality Management system.
- Experience within QA in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of current regulatory requirements for manufacture of licensed medicinal products
- Experience of Sterile products manufacturing processes desirable
- Problem solving skills
- Technical report writing and database management
- Excellent interpersonal skills including good communication
- Customer focused with strong ethics and valuesIf you are employed by this client you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this QA Officer position please contact Tenni Cole-Etti on 01438 842 974 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST33048 in all correspondence.