QA Officer - Yorkshire
Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently recruiting for a QA Officer to join a pharmaceutical company based in Yorkshire on a permanent basis.
Job Summary: To support compliance activities on site, working within the QA department. The focus of the role is to support quality systems to ensure the site remains compliant with current GMP requirements. Supplier management and the internal audit program are key components to the role. The role will also involve supporting validation activities and providing general compliance support to the site.
As a QA Officer you will:
- Oversee the supplier management program, encompassing API, packaging, excipient, third party and service providers.
- Oversee the internal audit program
- Assist in supporting operational compliance by applying quality risk management tools and principles in assessments and investigations, in order to support compliance decisions.
- Perform QA duties with respect to validation and qualification activities; providing compliance support and reviewing and approving validation documents, as required.
- Assist in supporting the company quality systems by monitoring and reporting on metrics associated with the systems of ownership
- Manage department-level projects/ initiatives, as assigned, e.g. a continuous-improvement project on a quality system
The successful QA Officer will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, working to both EU and US GMP requirements. This experience must include previous experience in internal and external auditing, validation and operational support in a QA role.
- Experience in the application of Quality Risk Management tools is a requirement.
- The successful candidate is expected to be familiar with current trends within the industry.
- Experience in management of department-level projects would be advantageous
If successful you will be joining one of the leading players in the development and marketing of oral liquid medicines.
To apply for this QA Officer position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01246 457700 or please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH34820 in all correspondence.