QA Officer - Suffolk
Jocelyn is currently recruiting for a QA Officer to join a global and diversified healthcare leader, who is heavily involved with discovering, developing and distributing therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. These positions are available on a temporary basis for 12 months initially.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Review in-house documentation in accordance with in-house specifications and cGMP
- Maintain and manage quality systems regarding cGMP for the site
- Support or carry out audits and inspections to assure compliance with regulations
- Review documentation to ensure compliance with internal specifications and cGMP
- Ensure documentation is in compliance with cGMP regulations and SOP's and identifies mistakes and non-compliance issues
- Resolve routine issues and escalates more complex issues appropriately
- Provide advice to managers and employees on routine compliance queries
- May assist in audits and start to take responsibility for specific parts of an audit under supervision
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Has a good understanding of cGMP, Regulatory and legislative requirements
- Assists in maintaining relevant systems and databases
- Have a background in auditing or documentation review within a Quality Management system, ideally within a pharmaceutical environment
- BSc or equivalent is desirable
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in Suffolk.
For more information or to apply for this QA Officer position please contact Jocelyn on +44 (0)1438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST36294 in all correspondence.