QA Officer - Shift Based
CK Science are currently recruiting for QA Officers with experience working in a steriles pharmaceutical quality function, to join a global Life Sciences company based near Swindon on a permanent basis.
This role will follow the following shift pattern with up to 22% shift allowance: Week one: 7:00 – 15:00 Week two: 14:45 - 22:45
The Company: A Global Life Science powerhouse organisation that commits to analytical instrumentation and essential lab supplies, as well as a variety of other consumables. The company is located within a commutable distance to both Reading and Bristol on the M4.
QA Officer Role: This is a key role, as it provides key QA oversight to operational activities across the manufacturing facility (including laboratory operations, warehouse, sterilised and aseptically filled products).
- Review of GMP records (physical & online) from equipment logbooks to batch manufacturing records and QC testing.
- Closure of batch records with LIMS & SAP transactions.
- Supervision of cleanrooms and training/coaching of staff & QA peers.
- Support cleanroom openings and month end client service targets by the provision of appropriate cover (e.g. weekends).
- Science based degree; e.g. Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy or equivalent with commercial QA experience.
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical quality function, including direct QA experience within sterile manufacturing.
- A good working knowledgeof the principles and guidelines of GMP.
The Benefits: A completive salary and annual bonus with ongoing career development. Additionally, there is pension as well as employee benefits and discounts.
Apply: For more information or to apply for these QA Officer positions, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48875.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.