CK Group is currently recruiting for a Microbiology Technologist, to join a global pharmaceutical company in Ware on a temporary basis initially for 6 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company who take on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges. They provide health benefits to patients and consumers and have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
Working as part of a team responsible for microbial analysis of the process and materials associated with pharmaceutical manufacturing, your responsibilities will be:
- Carry out microbiological monitoring / product testing or associated support activities in accordance with SOP, methods or protocols
- Complete documentation associated with activities
- Calibrate and maintain laboratory equipment
- Carry out relevant laboratory investigations for out of specification or atypical results with the team leader or senior technician
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Candidates must have a Microbiology (or related subject) degree (or equivalent).
- Full training is offered but it would be advantages to have some hands on experience using aseptic techniques.
- GMP awareness would be advantageous.
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a Pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Heather Deagle on 0191 3848905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47400 in all correspondence.