QA Microbiologist - Montrose
Heather Deagle is recruiting for a QA Microbiologist to join a multi-national pharmaceutical company at their site based in Montrose on initially a 12 month contract.
The main purpose of your role as a Microbiologist will be to:
- carry out microbiological monitoring / product testing
- complete documentation associated with these activities
- calibrate and maintain laboratory equipment
- be involved in relevant laboratory investigations
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in Microbiology or similar life sciences subject.
- Experience working in a cGMP environment.
- Familiar with microbiological identification work, media fertility testing, environmental monitoring, endotoxin testing or water filtration.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical company that operates globally and is investing heavily into its UK operations.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Heather Deagle on 0191 3848905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH40106 in all correspondence.