CK Science are recruiting for an experienced Quality Professional or Quality Manager to join an established HTA licensed facility on a permanent basis.
Location: This role will be at their site which is located just north of Brighton (and south of Crawley).
QA Manager Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Be responsible for the Quality Management System and lead and develop quality improvements.
- Act as the designated individual for the HTA license.
- Be responsible for CAPAs and internal and external audits and inspections.
- Degree qualified in Life Science or a related field with significant QA experience of working in a regulated environment.
- Experience of managing and leading a team.
- Familiarity with HTA Regulations.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this QA Manager position, please contact Naynesh on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48594.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.