CK Science are recruiting for a GMP QA Manager to join a Pharmaceutical packaging company at their site based in Manchester on a permanent basis.
- To lead the QA and QC Team, and to manage the site QMS (including change controls, audits, risk assessments, customer complaints, CAPAs and deviations)
- To be the Responsible Person (RP) for the site.
- Manage the Quality Assurance Compliance process capturing all GMP activities on site
- Providing directionand guidance to the Quality teams
- Maintain a system for managing oversight of the supplier assurance systems and assist with supplier assurance activities (i.e. external audits, meetings).
- Manage the approval or rejection of starting materials, packaging materials
- To ensure that the finished products are re-labelled, and QC checked in accordance with all marketing authorisations.
- Ensure that the QP team are booked and utilised appropriately and most cost effectively
- Scientific degree (ideally pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry or related).
- Experience in quality assurance management (3 years+) in a pharmaceutical regulated environment.
- Ability to make sound, logical judgementson GMP/QA issues.
- Impressive track record and skills/experience gained within a similar position(s), at a similar level.
- Confident people management skills.
- Hands-on approach, with a 'can do' attitude.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50048.