CK Science are currently recruiting for an experienced QA Lead with substantial experience working in a steriles pharmaceutical quality function, to join a global Life Sciences company based near Swindon on a permanent basis.
Global Life Science powerhouse organisation that commits to analytical instrumentation and essential lab supplies, as well as a variety of other consumables. The company is located within a commutable distance to both Reading and Bristol on the M4.
Reporting into the QA Ops Manager, this role is hands on as well as managerial, where you will drive and oversee the implementation of quality systems from project phase (equipment and process validation) to full cGMP commercialisation.
Supporting the Site Quality and Leadership teams, other responsibilities for QA Lead will be to:
- Manage and lead the QA Operations department, including hiring, on-boarding, mentoring, coaching, annual objective setting, performance management and employee development.
- Manage completion of GMP documentation.
- Work closely with Production and Engineering to ensure products are manufactured in accordance with cGMP.
Implement QA on the shop floor; manage a team of QA Officers.Your Background:
Science based degree or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of mechanical and software validation and operation.
- Extensive experience of new facility/process start-up.
- Substantial experience working in a pharmaceutical quality function, preferably steriles.
- Working knowledge of the principles and guidelines for GMP.
- Strong Leadership and Management of small/medium/large teams.
A completive salary and annual bonus with ongoing career development. Additionally, there is pension as well as employee benefits and discounts.
For more information or to apply for this QA Lead position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 47985.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.