Protein Manufacturing Technician
Naynesh Mistry has an exciting opportunity and is recruiting for a Protein Manufacturing Technician to join a leading specialised medical diagnostic company based in Birmingham on a permanent basis. Our client engages in the research, development, manufacture, and distribution of immunodiagnostic assays for the laboratory market.
The successful candidate support the manufacturing activities (i.e. completion of department projects, technology transfer projects, completion of non-conformance and CAPA related actions) and assist in the transfer of new products into production.
Other responsibilities will involve completion and management of equipment and process validation projects
- A relevant degree in a Biological Sciences discipline.
- Experience of laboratory work.
- Computer literate (Word/Excel) able to set up Excel spreadsheet formulae and graphs/charts.
- Experience of working in a team and working to deadlines
- Experience in Immunology
- Experience of Change Control processes.
- Experience of route cause investigation.
- Experience of working with immunoassays, specifically Nephelometric or Turbidimetric assays.
To apply for this position please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46183 in all correspondence.