Projects Manager - Cheshire
Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Projects Manager to join a leading global life sciences company to be based in Cheshire on a permanent basis.
- The Projects Manager is responsible for the management and reporting of new product development activities. This role requires the coordination, monitoring, reporting, and delivery management of projects across a global team within budget.
- Typical tasks include project planning, estimation, execution, and stakeholder management.
- The Projects manager is responsible for ensuring adherence to the product development process.
- Travel globally as required by the product development activities.
As a Projects Manager, responsibilities include:
- Project delivery through ensuring adherence to the stage gate product development process whilst motivating and energizing the teams.
- Working on multiple projects using Project Management methodology and tools, with a high degree of intensity, driving results to successful new product development
- Managing end-to-end from inception to completion covering all aspects of new product development
- Defining project scope, deliverables, timelines and resources
- Managing across functions (product development, operations, service, sales & marketing, finance) and disciplines (engineering, science, sourcing, etc.)
- Communicating with stakeholders at all levels within the organisation to ensure commitment to delivery
- Motivating and energizing the product development teams to drive project deliverables
- Maintaining up to date project information. This will entail regular meetings with all functions and global teams to ensure and guarantee accuracy
The successful Projects Manager will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an engineering or science discipline
- Experience in medical device and in-vitro diagnostic device development
- Experience in supplier contract negotiation
- Technical engineering or science work history
- Electro-mechanical instrument, assays or consumables development ideally in a regulated industry,
You will also demonstrate:
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills; ability to multitask and work in a team environment with strong peer and stakeholder relationships, communicating inclusively and effectively with different cultures.
- Outstanding written and verbal English language skills with the ability to present project information to wider audiences.
If successful you will be joining one of the leading global life sciences companies in the UK.
To apply for this Projects Manager position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01246 457700 or please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH34390 in all correspondence.