CK Group are recruiting for a Project Manager to join rapidly growing research and development company, working remotely.
The Company: Our client is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnosticsand diagnostic-led care solutions.
Location: This role would be located in Stirling.
Project Manager Role: This role will be working in the clients global disease portfolio with cross-functional teams, leading and driving assay development projects from concept to post-launch phase.
Your main duties will be to:
- Lead Assay Development Projects, whilst employing a business-driven mindset.
- Develop full scale project plans, including tasks, scheduling, timelines, milestones, resources, budget.
- Maintain plans, schedules, and timelines updating, as necessary.
- Manage project risk analysis, risk mitigation plans within the project team: initiation, follow-up & reporting.
- Manage project documentation in accordance with applicable regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Degree education.
- 2 years of direct work experience in Medical Device Instrument, Biotechnology or Life Science industry.
- Project Management experience in various aspects of product development and sustaining execution and product launch.
- Working in a global environment. Must be able to accommodate flexible working hours.
- Experience in organizing own work to deliver projects to meet quality, budget, and timeline requirements.
- Proactive, cross-functional, and enthusiastic team player with an ability to work flexibly, under pressure and to tight timelines.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Project Manager position, please contactGeorgia Bernard on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com quoting job reference 49039.
It is essential all applicants hold the right to work in the UK.