CK Group are recruiting for a Project Manager to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Nottingham on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client is the world's number one drug development, delivery andsupply partner.
Location: This Project Manager role will be based at our clients site in Nottingham.
- 20-30 per hour, depending on experience.
Project Manager Role:
- Help plan, coordinate and undertake client projects ensuring that projects are delivered to agreed quality standards and meet client specifications within agreed deadlines and budget.
- Generate and manage accrual tracking sheets that forecast and record revenue recognition for each aspect of the project and update as and when the project activities dictate.
- Provide progress reports and project financial updates to the Head of Project Management as and when required.
- Detailed knowledge in one or more of the following areas:formulation development, analytical development, pharmaceutical production, quality control/assurance, or regulatory CMC documentation desirable.
- Strong scientific and technical knowledge in Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing is desirable.
- Formal project management qualification.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Project Manager position, please contact Hannah on 01246 457711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Please quote reference 49389.