Project Manager - London
Jocelyn Blackham at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a large consumer healthcare company based in London. This role is offered on a full time temporary basis for 3 - 6 months.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Create project plans and work alongside marketing to lead multi-functional project teams in the development of new products
- Lead all technical aspects of NPD projects, coordinate the input and work programmes of the technical management, regulatory and medical functions
- Understand and analyse business plans and commercial activities with the ability to challenge financial assumptions
- Deliver project reports/presentations and project decisions to senior business groups
- Make and expand networks to help deliver projects as efficiently as possible
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience working as a Project Manager is essential
- Scientific degree level education is essential
- Previous experience working in a consumer healthcare environment would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated sound technical, regulatory and business knowledge and judgment
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a growing consumer healthcare company based in London.
For more information or to apply for this Project Manager position please contact Jocelyn on +44 (0)1438 723 500 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST33225 in all correspondence.