Project Manager - Grangemouth
James Horne is recruiting for a Project Manager to work for a world-leading Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation. The Project Manager will be working on site in Grangemouth on a permanent basis.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
You will also:
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop detailed project plans and track progress for client projects.
- Manage changes to project scope, project schedule and project costing.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Provide the main point of contact and successfully manage the relationship with clients when appropriate.
- Create and maintain project documentation.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Proven work experience in project management in the pharmaceutical or Life Sciences Sector.
- Strong technical PM background developed in a similar role within a GMP environment.
- Qualified to degree level biotechnology or Pharmaceutical Science or equivalent.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact James Horne on 0191 3848905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45436 in all correspondence.