Project Manager / Coordinator - North West
Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Junior Project Manager / Coordinator to join a specialist biotechnology company operating in the field of stem cell analysis to be based in the North West on a permanent basis.
Summary: This position is responsible for the day to day management of assigned project(s) within the Diagnostics Division.
As a Junior Project Manager / Coordinator your main responsibilities will be:
- Acting as a primary point of contact internally and externally for assigned projects(s)
- Leading interactions and negotiations with third party suppliers and partners in support of program activities
- Managing cross-functionally and cross-organisationally
- Driving all activities to ensure that they are delivered on-time and within budget - take timely action to rectify any significant deviation
- Ensuring that all stakeholders are kept fully informed on all aspects of the project
- Taking an active role in providing information for key business decisions that have direct impact on associated projects
- Maintaining and improving project management skills through appropriate training and assignments
- Performing other duties as assigned
The successful Junior Project Manager / Coordinator will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- BioSciences Degree or equivalent
- Project Management experience preferably in diagnostics or related industry. Ideally formal project management qualification
- Experience of product development, preferably IVD
- Strong technical background including molecular biology experience, preferably real time PCR
- Excellent organisation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flexibly, under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A team player with enthusiasm, initiative, leadership skills, pragmatism and resilience
If successful you will be joining a specialist biotechnology company operating in the field of stem cell analysis.
To apply for this Junior Project Manager / Coordinator position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01246 457700 or please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH33791 in all correspondence.