Project Coordinator - Cambridge
CK Group is recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
The Company: Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Our client has been a biotechnology pioneer since 1980. They have grown to be one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, reaching millions of patients around the world. Currently they are developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
The Location: Our client is situated about 3 km to the north of the historic and picturesque city of Cambridge. This location is easily accessible by car, train or by bus.
The Role:The role is primarily responsible for the management of controlled documentation for R&D, but will also be responsible for any number of other assigned operational activities. This role will be responsible to coordinate and maintain complex operational and compliance-critical administrative support activities, which may include preparing for and processing workflows for controlled documents (eg, Standard Operating Procedures [SOPs]) in the electronic management system, overseeing completion of those workflows, manage release and control of updates to documents, tracking status and performing follow-up activities at a future date.
- This role may also provide QC checks and editing of controlled documents/reports/forms (eg, formatting, editing) against R&D templates and style guide giving consideration to usability and ensuring accuracy, consistency and quality.
- Occasionally he/she may assist the PM/Quality Lead with writing support during project meetings.
- Additional responsibilities will include managing/maintaining required SharePoint Online sites (including creation of new sites to support process management) and run data searches and clean, format, and organize resulting data/reports in Excel.
- This role will be required to follow step-by-step instructions and must perform repetitive functions consistently and accurately.
- He/she may act as a department representative to communicate and educate clients on R&D document processes, answer general questions, troubleshoot problems, with complaint resolution.
- Experience working in a highly regulated/compliance/quality environment required.
- Experience with document management systems and SharePoint Online preferred.
- Basic Educational Requirement: Associate; Bachelor degree in Science or IT preferred.
- Excellent IT proficiency, with knowledge of computer applications, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; SharePoint Online; and electronic document management systems.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks unsupervised or as part of a team, and according to local standards and procedures.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with ability to present information to others clearly and concisely.
- Good multi-tasking, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently, manage one's time, and track/complete tasks over an extended time period.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45764 in all correspondence.