Project Administrator – Stevenage
Jason Johal at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Project Administrator to join a major new initiative to grow a cell therapy industry delivering health and wealth for the UK. Its vision is for the UK to be a global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies, and a place where businesses can start, and confidently grow.
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the Senior Project Administrator and the project team 2/3 days per week initially on a 12 month fixed term contract and it will be based in Stevenage.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Provide support in the Diary and Travel Management for the project team
- Carry out administrative tasks including corporate correspondence, processing expenses, filing and minute taking
- Be a point of contact for the project team including handling telephone enquiries, screening calls and taking / relaying accurate and concise messages
- Assist in the production of certain project documents, including assistance in reviewing & updating.
- Assist in ensuring the project adherence to the governance process and other project management practices
- Assist in the organisation and tracking of project tasks according to approved project plans
- Assist in the development, storing, and distribution of project management documents
- Become involved in event organisation as and when required
- Provide an excellent and professional service, ensuring effective and timely communication at all levels
- Organise couriers as and when needed
- Perform Adhoc filing and archiving of all documentation in accordance with Company procedures, both electronically and hard copy
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience of working within professional services organisation
- Experience of working within a fast moving research and development environment, ideally from working within a similar position would also be beneficial
- Experience of working in a construction or architectural environment is desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Minimum typing speed of 50 wmp
- Audio typing skills would also be beneficial
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, with limited supervision, good initiative taker when required
- Excellent organisational skills
- Accurate with a strong focus on attention to detail
If successful you you will be joining an exciting new initiative that has been set up as a response to the translational gap between early-stage research and the later stages of clinical development in regenerative medicine. Working with industry, academia, the NHS and the Government, the company will be shaping the UK cell therapy landscape.
For more information or to apply for this Project Administrator position please contact Jason on +44 (0)1438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST34570 in all correspondence.