Part-time Program Change & Communications Lead
CK Group are recruiting for a Part-time 50% Program Change & Communications Lead to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on initially a contract basis for 4 months. This role can be based remotely anywhere in the UK.
Company: Our clientis part of one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in the world. Their consumer segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women's health care fields.
Location: This Program Change& Communications Lead role is remote based.
Salary: Up to £32.25 per hour PAYE.
Hours: Part-time - 50%.
Program Change & Communications Lead Role:
- Deliver an annual program-level engagement and communications approach and associated project plan.
- Join program meetings and collect relevant information in order to build respective newsletters, program overview slides, website content etc.
- Build a communication strategy by identified target audience.
- Develop a library ofreusable communication artefacts including: PPT templates, video, image library, posters, standard presentations, etc.
- Work collaboratively with other Program Leads/Communication Leads to ensure aligned and harmonized messaging (i.e. EUMDR, UDI etc).
- Organize and collate stakeholder reviews on communication strategy and adapt as needed.
- Investigate additional vehicles/opportunities to communicate information about programs to the wider JJMD community such as town halls, virtual seminars, podcasts, internal publications.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution is preferred.
- Experience in communications, change management and project management is required.
- Individual must work independently,handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively take on leadership roles.
- They must possess analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills while working in a dynamic, cross-functional team environment.
- Understand and know how to use project and portfolio management tools and techniques.
- Possess strong communication skills and acumen to lead the appropriate program discussions with stakeholders, senior leaders and governance/decision making forums; produces and presents clear status reports in a tactful and candid manner.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Program Change & Communications Lead position, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51197.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.