CK Group are recruiting for a Production Technician to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire on a contract basis for 6 months.
Salary: Up to £16 per hour PAYE depending upon experience
Production Technician Role:
- Prepare, sterilize and stage Laboratory consumables required for manufacturing
- Prepare stage and use machinery or laboratory equipment necessary to perform manufacturing.
- Check Equipment is Fit for Purpose prior to use.Perform routine operational cleaning and maintenance to maintain equipment in compliant state
- Operate equipment as per site documentation or manufacturer’s instructions and for intended use only
- Identify equipment which requires repair or replacement
- Work in a clean, aseptic environment (cleanroom environment).
- Degree in a science based subject or equivalent working experience
- Experience working in a related manufacturing environment/ production laboratory• Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures
- Working knowledge of cGMP and inventory control concepts
- Understanding of aseptic techniques and procedures
Company: Our client is a global health care leaderwith a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
Location: This Production Technician role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Milton Keynes.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51906.