CK Science are recruiting for a Production Technician to join a rapidly developing and privately owned biotechnology company at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a biotechnology company who have developed an exciting and innovative product that has the potential to hugely improve the manufacture of biological therapies.
Location: This Production Technician role is located in Hertfordshire and the site is easily commutable from Central London via train and by car from surrounding areas.
Production Technician Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Perform batch manufacture and QC analytics of material in accordance with established procedures.
- Accurately complete all batch records and related documentation in accordance with GDP.
- Carry out routine calibration of manufacturing and analytical equipment.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Education to degree level or above in a relevant Biology or Chemistry field.
- Experience of working in a similar role in an industrial, manufacturing or laboratory setting to GMP standards.
- Excellent record keeping and organisation skills.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Production Technician position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48466.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.