Production Technician - Saffron Walden
Sarah Farrow at CK Group is recruiting for a number of Production Technicians on behalf of a rapidly expanding Medical Device manufacturing company, to be based at their site in Saffron Walden on a permanent basis.
Our client is a world leader in the development and manufacture of high performance polymer materials for use in medical device applications. Following a period of heavy investment in their state of the art facilities, they are expanding their operations to meet with growing product demand.
This role is located in Saffron Walden, the site is accessible by car from areas including Haverhill, Royston and Cambridge, and there are ample free parking spaces available on site.
The Role:The main purpose of your role will be to carry out material production processes in a clean room environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Inspection of incoming materials.
- Device assembly, and electrical testing.
- Preparation of process mixtures and solutions for device functionality testing.
- Ensuring that processes and inspections are conducted according to approved quality management systems.
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- Qualified to BSc level (or possess equivalent experience) in Chemistry, Material Science, Biological Science, or another relevant scientific discipline.
- Able to work in a high pressure clean-room environment.
- Confident at communicating verbally with colleagues both face to face and on the phone.
- Experience of working in a laboratory, production, or clean room environment would be highly beneficial for this position, although not essential as full training will be provided.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3848905 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45345 in all correspondence.