Production Technician - Saffron Walden
CK Group is recruiting for a number of Production Technicians on behalf of a rapidly expanding Medical Device manufacturing company, to be based at their site in Saffron Walden on a permanent basis. This role may be of interest to candidates who have completed their A Levels and are interested in working in industry. Alternatively candidates who have finished a science degree looking to further their career.
Our client is a world leader in the development and manufacture of high performance polymer materials for use in medical device applications. Following a period of heavy investment in their state of the art facilities, they are expanding their operations to meet with growing product demand.
This role is located in Saffron Walden, the site is accessible by car from areas including Haverhill, Royston and Cambridge, and there are ample free parking spaces available on site.
The main purpose of your role will be to carry out material production processes in a clean room environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Inspection of incoming materials.
- Device assembly, and electrical testing.
- Preparation of process mixtures and solutions for device functionality testing.
- Ensuring that processes and inspections are conducted according to approved quality management systems.
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- Interested in working in a scientific role
- A levels or Degree in a scientific discipline
- Able to work in a high pressure clean-room environment.
- Confident at communicating verbally with colleagues both face to face and on the phone.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457723 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45340 in all correspondence.