Production Support & Packaging Technologist - Newcastle
Asad Karim at CK Science is recruiting for a Production Support and Packaging Technologist to join a leading supplier of pharmaceutical packaging supplies to the healthcare industry. This role will be located in their state-of-the-art Newcastle facility on a full-time, permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role is to work as part of the Packaging Team and be the first point of contact to any issues relating to manufacturing (packaging) that arise from the component or the equipment processing it. In addition the role involves providing expertise on packaging related issues ensuring that all components are fit for purpose (with respect to cGMP expectations and requirements)
Further responsibilities will include:
- Providing support for Zebra and Codivex printer label overprinting.
- Trouble shooting of issues and identifying GMP complaint resolutions.
- Support in the automation of Marchesini packing.
- Maintain and update SOP's for specific use of equipment.
- Undertake trials of prototype and finished components.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A strong background in Chemistry, ideally educated to degree level.
- A strong understanding of GMP and associated control requirements.
- Ideal experience in artwork generation and review.
- Proven experience of working across multifunctional teams.
For more information, or to apply for the position, please contact Asad Karim on 01246457712 or Akarim@ckscience.co.uk. Alternatively, please click the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45589 in all correspondence.