Production Section Leader - London
Emily Major at CK Science is recruiting for a Production Section Leader to join a Metal Refinery company at their site based in London on a full time, permanent basis.
The main purpose of your role as a Production Section Leader will be to:
- Work with the Production Manager to forecast monthly targets, agree production schedules and establish budgets.
- Delegate tasks to the operational personnel in order to maximise resources and meet deadlines on time.
- Liaise with different departments on all aspects of operations to maximise production and minimise down time.
- Carry out training of staff to develop a multi-skilled flexible team.
- Ensure all heath and safety procedures are implemented.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Hold a degree in a relevant subject (or equivalent).
- Have a strong background in Chemistry.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within a chemical/manufacturing environment.
If successful, you will be joining a materials manufacturing company. In return there is an attractive salary, coupled with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
To apply for this Production Section Leader position contact Emily Major via email:email@example.com or telephone: 01438 723 500. Alternatively please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST31433 in all correspondence.