CK Science are recruiting for a Production Scientist to join a Life Sciences company at their site located in Surrey on an initial permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a Life Sciences business providing diagnostic services to the healthcare sector.
Location: This Production Scientist role is located in Surrey.
Production Scientist Role: Your main duties will be:
- Organising and qualifying biochemical reagents for use in commercial products.
- Producing molecular diagnostic assay reagents.
- Assisting with the installation, validation and maintenance of laboratory manufacturing equipment.
- Preparing batch production records and ensure compliance of production operations with the company's quality system.
YourBackground: The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in a Life Science subject (i.e. Biology, Biological Science, Biomedical Science).
- Experienced in working in a production laboratory setting.
- Ideally experience in the molecular diagnostics field as well as lyophilisation and freeze drying of biomolecules.
- Good IT skills as well as be a team-player.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Production Scientist position, please contact Georgia Bernard on 0191 384 8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49628.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.