CK Group are recruiting for a Shift Production Operator to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leamington Spa on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
Location: This Shift Production Operator role will be based at our clients site in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
Salary: Up to £12.36 per hour.
Shift Production Operator Role:
- Responsible for operating plant equipment, following standard work processing and final packaging of high quality medical device.
- Final box and palletise finished product as per packaging specifications.
- Operate packaging equipment in a clean room environment as per procedures.
- Perform dimensional inspection of in-process manufactured products using specialized equipment such as; Surface Finish Analyzer, Air Gages and coordinate measuring machines.
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent.
- Licenses/Certifications - NVQ in General Engineering/Clean Room Certifications is an advantage.
- Proven experience within medicaldevices industry or high precision manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to apply themselves to multi task roles, and understand the principles of Lean Manufacturing.
- Basic knowledge of computers and software packages Word, Excel and Outlook,preferred.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Shift Production Operator position, please contact Hannah on 01246 457711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50653.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.